11 a.m.–5 p.m. Thursday–Saturday
1–4 p.m. Sunday
**Please note the locations of our Visitor Parking Lot and Entrance Gate have changed.**
Applewood is located at 1400 E. Kearsley St., next to the Flint Cultural Center, and our Visitor Parking Lot is now conveniently located across from the historic Main Entrance Gate. The entrance to the Visitor Parking Lot is on Walnut Street between Robert T. Longway Boulevard and Kearsley Street.
Click here for a Google map, which will take you to the main gate of Applewood. Follow the directions below to get to our free Visitor Parking.
Directions to Visitor Parking
- Take exit 8A and turn east on Longway Boulevard toward the Flint Cultural Center.
- Turn RIGHT onto Walnut Street.
- Turn LEFT into the Applewood Visitor Parking Lot (next to Buick Gallery).
If you have arrived at the front gate of Applewood:
- Turn north on Walnut Street.
- The entrance to our free Visitor Parking Lot is on the east side of Walnut Street, between Kearsley Street and Longway Boulevard, next to Buick Gallery.
Applewood can be found on MTA’s Primary Route 6 – Lewis Selby or Primary Route 7 – Franklin.